Wednesday, July 16, 2008

When things explode...


Your skull froze little lives In shadows where you hide A life that was designed You've been cheated oh so blind You laid it on the line These twisted words of time And how your spirit shines I wish that you were mine Yeah lately I know that I've been crawling I know that I've been falling Into your dream Imagine no more tears Dissolving all your fears With tooth and claw we fight Into this endless night Yeah lately I know that I've been crawling I know that I've been falling Into your dream I saw my tears in your eyes You saw your fears in mine We watched it burn together Watched it burn together All is forgiven

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well for me its better to be more realistic.

Anonymous said...

Love is noise and love is pain
Love is these blues that we’re feeling again
Love is noise and love is pain
Love is these blues that I’m singing again

Anonymous said...

κομματαρα....κρίμα που δεν το χαμε ακούσει Live...είδες που σου χα πει ότι θα σ αρεσε?;-)

Zarathustra said...

αυτό μου είχες πει ρε δεν το θυμόμουν...το άκουσα στο ipod τυχαία ενώ κοιμόμουν στο κτελ από καλαμάτα και ξύπνησα σχεδόν δακρυσμένη να πω???????άσεεεεεεεεεεεε